Trawex Technologies provides global distribution system services for the travel business through its online reservation system, leading-edging products and inventive, internet-based solutions like Galileo travel reservation system. The Galileo Travel Reservation System is a value-added aggregator of travel listing, committed to supporting its customers through them, expanding choices for travelers globally.
Our Galileo Travel Reservation System is one of the world’s leading online reservation system used by the travel business. It enables agents to book flights, issue tickets, book and hotel lodging. The online reservation system that book and sell tickets for multiple airlines are known as Global Distribution Systems. Originally designed and operated by airlines, guides were adapted for by travel agents.
- Flight scheduling, fares, and reservation policies for all participating flight distributors.
- Hotel property indicators, descriptions, availability, and reservation guidelines.
- Car hires company indicators, descriptions, availability, and booking guidelines.
- Customer travel bookings are made through Galileo.
- Links to other Galileo systems, providing direct access to air, car, and hotel vendor inventories.
The Galileo Travel Reservation System is a leading global distribution services (GDS). Galileo Web Services enable travel agencies, technology development partners and suppliers of air, hotel, car, train and cruise services to faultlessly integrate Galileo data and functions into their applications via the Internet, thereby reducing development time, effort, maintenance and operating costs.
- Online distribution strategy
- Single window interface
- Easy GDS Connectivity
- Receive 24/7 bookings
- Broaden your market reach
- Widen your distribution network
- Negligible maintenance required
To know more about our products and services, visit our website: http://www.trawex.com
Please feel free to contact us:
US: +1 845 7045 584
UK: +44 70 3192 6740
India: +91 77 600 34 800
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org